Yep... today is one of those days.. when though everything might not be extraordinarily perfect,life just looks good :D ...School, despite full 45 mins periods today, was a lot of fun. Maybe it was some weird feel good factor in the air :P .. but for once.. there was no akwardness,no stupid fights,no pretences..at least in class... maybe the concept of unity is FINALLY going down our demented brains :D
However, all of us have now suffered from the biggest disillusionment of all times..for all those innocent minds who suffer from the impression that commerce is easy.. two words of caution.. ITS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Three periods of accounts today, and i was ready to bang my head against the wall, if I heard the words "credit","debit" or "accounting" ever again..!!! And to think this is just one of the first few chapters..clearly I am not destined to top in 11th :P ( hehe.. as if ;) )
And coming back to the feel good stuff.. I was pleasantly surprised and almost disbelieving, when Aashay did not mouth a single word of protest, despiter the big-time,the really unforgivable kind of ditching I put him through :O ... O.o Too good that guy is :D
Some strenous working out in the gym, and a nice,long chat with Wacko potato, and antara..nothing in the day I can really complain about..
Sadly though.. I still havent managed to complete the feat of finishing HP :D .. though I did try hard... I mean reading till 2 in the night does count, doesnt it? doesnt it? :P
Loads of homework pending as usual...good to know.. that some things in life, NEVER change =D Signing off now...Ravenous and starving (YES I KNOW...they mean the same thing, but what the heck :D)
Nikho :)
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
U n I.... In this beautiful world =D
Posted by
Nikita
at
8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment