Hmm.. so it was that time of my life again(which...incidentally..seems to come quite often..!!!!) ..when someone comes up to me and goes like,"nikita,do you have a grudge against me?!".. now the universal law of my life is (as most of my friends,limited as they maybe, know) that I have absolutely NIL control over my formidable(haha..I WISH) anger...surprisingly though.. my interesting encounter today morning,might have left me dazed,dumbfounded(i know they mean the same thing,but what the heck!!!)..et al,et al.. one thing I definately WASNT, was angry!!Oh ya sure, there was the whole disgust thing at the entire backbiting scenario, but inwardly I even found myself laughing at the petty poiltics, each one of us (myself duly included) indulges in..as karishma and me were very serenly (NOT =P ) contemplating in the bus today, how much of a difference will todays day make in our life 2 years hence..yep, none.. Lol.. not that this really,in anyway enhances the tragedy I am stuck in at present,A girl does need her talking time (eshpecially me :D) in class to doesn't she?!?! Oh well.. as Kurry wisely said, while we traded our woes "this too shall pass" :)
My poor vocal chords, meanwhile are being subjected to terrible torture.What with the investiture compering(yeah, I decline to be a part of it, by being a jobless dc..thanklessly marching away, and they make me the compere..thanklessly shouting away and still a part of the investiture, ingenious.) and shiamak workouts are going to burst any moment. Though, I might complain all the time about all the work, I have .. it is actually a lot of fun.Having so many things to do keeps you going all the time.. If not school work, then spb, if not that then hydrogen..touchwood, and thank god..it helps me keep it real with all the drama in school :D Hmm.. well that and the wonderfully long nocturnal and meaningless conversations with Kavya ,Aashay and Varun ... my heartfelt thanks to the aforementioned bravehearts for keeping up with eccentricities and insantiy as well as they keep up with my depressed monlogues too =P I owe you people :D (dont quote me on it though :-/)..Its 11 50 in the nite, and what I am doing?? Looking for pictures of shupermodels with purfect looks to suit our article on grooming :P
hehe.. i luff it anyways, being the weirdo I am..!
However,before my looniness begins to show..(wait,begins..what begins..!!!) ..
Over and out,
Nikho :D
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Confrontation time again =P
Posted by
Nikita
at
4:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment