Wo0t.. i am on the verge of being high..or low..or both :P....Our shiamak class today was sheer ..sheer..uh..unexplainable pain..!!!!! To all those innocent people out there..the next time you hear the words "passive stretch" run, run like theres no tomorrow..but just..run away from those scary words :P .. Trust me.. there is NOTHING passive about this stretch..I can actually see the veins of my thunder thighs (ok..its just a slight,faint green tinge u can see..but hey, it IS something!!!!!!!) :O ....And I stink :D :D :D :D.. hehe.. one bottle of Fa Aqua over, and I still sitnk :P :P .. Ok..I am becoming gross now :-S
What i feel like right now.. is having lots and lots of chocolate..Total chocolate from Vacs,the milky chocolate ice cream from Ohris,chocolate brownie gelato from Amore,milano,toblerone,a bulls eye...mmmm..the works :D
... lol, but strange as it might be, I know so many people..almost every girl (with the possible exception of Kavya.. pawnful that she is :D )who has "weighty issues" to worry about.. Wonders of mine will never cease,at the extent to which we are ready to go to..and for what? To fit into those skinny jeans that hardly make a difference to the "untrained"(read unfashionable like mine :P ) eye ... to look so skinny that people mistake you for being 2 years younger than you actually are...to impress "that guy" with the sickly veins,crying out for nutrition ( and thats actually a fact!! Veins sticking out of your body indicate that they need more nutrition!! :-/ ) protuding out,all over your body..to mess up your body? your health? your sanity? This is something I read in one of the Sdipa brochures: "The body is a temple..respect it".. but are we respecting it?The concept of "weekly binges" , the forlorn looks while the rest of us normal people eat ..lol..its funny.. but its also sad.All of us are so wrapped up worrying about a fit looking and thin physique that we seem to have forgotten to the basic concept of living.. EATING.. I mean its so simple..! What is the basic neccesity all of are working for?? Clothes,worst come worse, you wear rags, shelter u may still find..isnteating,food,nutrition the very ESSENCE of survival?As usual, I guess I am not that great at putting my point across..but yeah, something that I am very clear about..is that nothing,nothing pisses me off more thanpeople starving themselves,or denying themselves "treats" so that they can fit into those XS clothes that they're dying to buy, maybe the only thing that does piss me off.. is the rest of them, who have no other job but to comment on how much weight i gained on all the wrong places,how the t shirt makes me look fat,how chubby I look in that photo...yes, I eat whatever i want, i binge on all the chocolates I want, I gym but I hog after that,I might not be the skinniest person on Earth..But you know what? I don't give a damn!! So BUZZ OFF!!!! I mean how many girls(MOSTLY...!!) must be driven to disorders like Bulemia and Anorexia just because of hyprocrites like these?Another feature I have noticed, that all these people who love to scrutinise others appearences will themselves, hog like pigs and not curtail their absolutely colossal appetite in any way..its such a vicious circle..I see this obsession with growing fat on a REGULAR BASIS ( and slowly, I even scarily found myself being dragged into it.. Kavya.. this is for you, i have regained my senses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ).. and I hate it.. its evil,sick and pathetic..its almost like these people dont care about the possible havoc they're doing their bodies AND minds(The brain is known to develop till the age of 21- so dieting before that age, actually even curbs its development..!! no wonder these people cant make any sense out the utter rubbish they're indulging in!)..sigh..All I can say is that I pray for all u people, part f the skinny jeans-not for the masses bandwagon.. get into those jeans, get your size zero t shirts- good for you...
Oh well.. me off to eat something now.. :D : .. all this food talk is making me hungry.. :P :P
Signing off..
A preachy and peachy
Nikho :P
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Of Sweat and surprises :P
Posted by
Nikita
at
12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
ye lo....yahan bhi shuru ho gayi about bulemia n anorexia.....u seriously doin sum social service by lettin peeps no abt that but ......lol
Post a Comment