CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

O.o.. It wudnt hurt would it?!?

Accountancy... whew.. I hardly remember hating even maths (shudder) with the same passion that I am feeling for this darned subject now..I mean hello.. I spend my entire morning doing rectification(if only in a combined effort with Bhavna) AND afternoon too.. for what...!?!?!? To open a stupid refernce book in the evening and gain the wisdom of a happy realisation that I have no memory whatsoever or logic as toh what any entry for those stupid ledger and journal accounts would be.. O.o frustrating is not the word..!! and I am too lazy to look up more effective synonyms in the thesaurus or even the online dictionary :P
But seriously.. if I fail, is there going to be some major catostrophe..!?! I mean barring the fact of course that,

  • I would probably have to bid adieu to SPB
  • same goes for HydroGen too :( :(
    Good bye to all outings(which my friends would readily vouch are a LOT) for a long long long time
  • Good bye, most probably to mobile too(Et tu mobile :( )
  • Non stop crying for an extended period of time
  • Extra classes for accounts with the rest of my fellow failures.. O.o
  • Jayanti Ma'am probably buring me alive,that is, if my parents dont do it first.
  • O.o and can my parents throw me out for failing in the half yearlys.. can they, can they!?!!?!?
Life.. clearly does not look too terrific at this point of time.
And here, I am sitting and updating my blog... I can truly say I have found my vocation :D
Sigh.. failing is a matter of perspective of course.. as long as I am studying and putting in hard work.. right, right..?!!? Uhmm.. wait..that would be a NO since I am not studying either..
Woah..done for this time.. classic me.. and 2 DAYS,48 HOURS before the exam.. CLASSIC time for a panic attack.. goneeeeeeeeee...!
Oh and I am signing off now..
Tensed, no really.. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY TENSED(thats just in case you dont get the point ;) )
Nikho :)

1 comments:

Curls said...

hey nice post.....i totally get what you are going through....11th and 12 th maths was the same for me.....and then 5 semester's worth of maths.....just hang in there