Well well.. it had to come hadnt it ;) the silver lining in the clouds? hehe.. well i guess it did..touchwood though :)...The day wasnt anything extraordinary..but there was this feel good thing in it.. you know the kinds you just get but cant put your finger on!?!?!?
Maybe.. just Maybe it has something to do with the very intelectually stimulating conversation I had with Bhav this morning
Bhav: Yaar.. I cracked really bad pj's yesterday.. that too with Subarna's brother who is in UKJ..!
( I would say understandably.. since he would be the only victim who would listen to your so called jokes with illusions that they would be good ones :P)
HOWEVER,
Me: uhuh...jaise...!?!?
Bhav: Yaaar..I told her brother.. theres this really abnormal looking child, who strangely resembles a very rare species of a monkey... which zoo has he come from?!?? ... Waise (now bhav getting hyper.. not something very out of the ordinary I very much assure you though :P)
Tu bataa.. bataa bataa ..chal try toh kar
Me:(actually making the mistake of attempting to think of an answer) No idea all knowing,I am
stumped
Bhav: (between snorts of laughter) Idiot.. monkey zoo of course!!!
Me: *Flabbergasted silence * ;)
Now THATS what I call feel good :D
Studies as usual nil...come to think of it.. why do I even bother ;)
Well, the day was a particularly lazy one.. that was just me making up for the hectic activity on sunday :D
Its finally begun to be a bit cold in Hyderabad.. and I of course, being I(i know i know, it should be a me, oh yeah and an "I" too ;) ) had to chose this day to wear a skirt on Pooja's scooty.. oopz.."KINECTIC HONDA" sincere apologies Pooja!!! By the time I got back home, it would be no understatement to say I was freezing....but somehow, I've always preffered winter to summers.
After all..Winters is something I always associate with
- glowing fireplaces(O.o ROMANTIC!!!)
- blankets to huddle into
- soft toys to cuddle
- good books to be read while you're trying to keep yourself warm
- hot chocoloate
- christmas
- my birthday (that just MIGHT have something to do with me liking the winters though ;) )
- Kavyas birthday(!!!!)
- Ani's birthday
- and Aashays too..!!!
- Lots of gifts
- Lots of pampering,
- soaking up the sun ( I just love excess of vitamin D during winters :D)
- Not having to have a bath too frequently,since its too cold to anyways :P
- colds to aid you in bunking school :D
- Colorful sweaters,cardigans and mufflers
- Fog in the mornings you can pretend you are smoking with ;)
- The inevitable feeling of laziness that winter brings with it.. ( uhmm.. yaa.. i am just making up an excuse for MY omnipresent laziness, but whatever :P)
Summers.. ON THE OTHER HAND, bring to my mind..
- sweat socked clothes..BLECH!!!
- Hot sultry days
- Electricity going off.. and each place seemingly resembling Sahara desert..not that I've been there ,but you get what I mean ,don't ya
- Those stupid,yucky days where you feel like you cant walk a step further before collapsing
- Getting black.. and no I really mean..BLACK
- Chocolates melting into gooey messes I fail to recognise!
Electricity going with alarming regulatiry - Some more sweaty clothes :(
- Traffic jams being UNBEARABLE, specially if you happen to have the 90's model of a MARUTI OMNI like me :-/
Gimme rains...(ANYDAY) or even winter.. but none of those hot stickys days for me thank you ;)
Lol...." People who say that sunshine brings happiness, have Never danced in the rain"
AMEN :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment