CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shit mahn...been such a long time..well..what can I say..am back folks..!!!! :D :D :DLol..sometimes i wish these extra exclamation marks could make up for my lack in spirit..if only..sigh..
Day was ok.. had the english exam..not great guns..but fine..but something just seemed wrong..maybe it was all the tension about the impending Business Studies exam..and then Bhavna was in a bad mood..and then Jayanti Ma'am tells us about the division of sections thats going to take place..Oo and it just HAD to be my luck that CMC and MEC are going to be in one section while all us CEC students are stuck together..well i guess this is what you get for bragging too much about opting out of maths :P...but still..it sorta sucks..that when you finally find your footing somewhere..you are just suddenly dragged off and thrown somewhere else again..and I guess what kind of hurt me is..when I looked around at class,at all the faces who were with me since the past However many months..I couldnt see a single one who might have missed,missed me enough to be as distraught as I was at hearing this news.Things sure come a long way in a short time..its so strange to thing I used to be a so called "social" person once upon a time..now I can bet on the fact that out of every 4 people who know me,I manage to rub 3 of them the wrong way..strange how I seem to have a knack for it.!!Strange how someone so close to me last year, can only claim to be on talking terms now..strange how many equations keep changing in my life..every single day...
Lol.. wish I could be an agreeable person for everyone around me for once.. muskil lagta hai par..Kudos to the poor souls still bearing with me :P.. Hmm.. feeling all sleepy now..I guess I'll jst have a milano and conk off..nothing like choco chip cookies to get ya highhhhhh..more later...no promish..!!
A tired,
Nikho ;)

2 comments:

noname said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hi dolly