Well... I cant say today was particularly one of my best days...
- School was a mini soap opera, with all the emotional turmoil in all of the student's lives :P.. getting found out by your mum about your various..escapades from ur diary(now....why does that sound familiar?!!?)...the class politics..etc..etc..etc..
- Your plans getting rained on... even though they finally did work out :D :D
- Spb class being a complete rip off.. with me being the favorite subject off humiliation for my beloved instructers..
- No light, hormonal imbalance ( :P ), loads of hunger, general feeling of being wronged..blah blah blah
"You'll always be my best friend,you have to be..you know too much!!!!"
-AnOnYmOuS
I guess thats what friends are for...Yepp.. an ode to Kavya.. for ALWAYS being there for me.
For keeping up with my mood swings, for picking up at 11 30 in the night even if she is sleeping when i call her, for not getting angry when I neglect to return her calls (happens a lot :P).. coz I guess she knws that regardless,she is an intrinsic part of my life..PERIOD,for crying with me when I cried,for giving in to my hair brained schemes,for doing my work whenever..(uhmm ohk ALWAYS :-s) I am too lazy to ,for drinking up my milk when she stays over :D , for risking her parents wrath soo many times for me,for teaching me the expertise of lying :P , for providing me reassurance about something as silly as an inter house debate to the boards,for listening to me without a word while I bawled on the phone for half an hour, for being the most non judgemetal person EVER...basically.. I am indebted to Kavya..for just being HER...
Yeah...we all know how highly unimportant and un-meaningful (please let it be a word :P) valentines day, friendships day and the likes are.. but its just that all the anticipated hype in the air, the special-ness (while I am at it, let that be a word too!!!) attatched to these days makes u feel like doing something special too..making the most of it...yep I know, Each day can be a day to make my friend feel special and that I shouldnt need the pretence of one day to do it..blah bah..but what the heck!?!?I dont care if its an excuse for the Archie's and Hallmarks of the world to make money.. it puts me in a mood to appreciate my friends(a full paged testimony on all of em.. none of them any less important, jst that I am dying to get to my ice cream rite now :D_=) O.o and I am so looking forward to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S and wonderyears special theyre going to be doing in honour of the day.. :P :P..yay...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hmm guess I am getting high now..wheeeres the ish cream!!! Before signing off though....special thanks to Kavya and Aashay for putting up with my intolerable (yes I realise now) mood swings..u guys are the beshtest :D,loadz of evil glared to wacko potato and his SUCKY,SUCKY,SUCKY network.. and ..and..and..ish cream for myself..! yay...!!!
A high and wacked out
Nikho =)

2 comments:
Finally sumthing dedicated 2 me!! guess ur telepathy receiver was workin ;)
i ABSOLUTELY luv d anonymous quote, cuz its so true!! so ppl, want me 2 dish d dark secrects of nikita saxena? pay up!
thanx a lot forbeing just as wacky a friend as u r, cuz life without u would b...wait.. normal?! nobody likes a normal life, rite*glances aroundfurtively* hehe
guess i've created my own mini blog! but hey, u hardly have nycomments, and sum of them r jst 2inform u tht u've not been read! so b greatful!
luv ya!
♥kavya♥
yea yea itz only kavya n ashay we r all invisible......
Post a Comment